Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Challenge 10

  • How many posts did you write since the beginning of March 2010?
    6
  • How many were school based or your own interests?
    All 6 of my blogs were school based.
  • How many comments did you receive from classmates, teachers or overseas students?
    2
  • Which post received the most comments? Why do you think that happened?
    Challenge 4 received the most comments. I think this happened because a teach saw it and I guess liked my ideas.
  • Which post did you enjoy writing the most and why?
    I like writing about places you must see in Wisconsin. Only because I have been to most of those places.
  • Did you change blog themes at all and why?
    I've never changed my blog theme.
  • How many widgets do you have? Do you think this is too many or not enough?
    I have 6 widgets. After a while it starts to look cluttered.

No comments:

Post a Comment