- What's the biggest hurdle you encounter with learning at school?
Studying is hard and trying to focus.
- What do you enjoy learning about?
Defiantly not math. Science or a computer class.
- If you could learn anything you wanted to right now, what would it be?
- What do you want to do when you get out of High School?
Go to school to be a paramedic or nurse.
- Where do you see yourself 5 years from now?
I think I might be still going to school and/or having a full time job.
Tuesday, February 23, 2010
Tuesday, February 16, 2010
Tuesday, February 2, 2010
If I could communicate to any other country it would be France. I picked this country because I want to know more about it and want to go there. I know some things about France from Madame, like the food and buildings. If I could ask them anything I would ask them about what they do for fun, whether it is amusement parks for malls.